Home » Featured, Headline

We make a difference

24 May 2011 14 Comments

Parti Program on top

The PARTI Program fashion show allows anyone the opportunity to model regardless of height, weight, orientation, or ethnicity. Fashion show participants learn organizational and communication skills which assist them to improve their leadership skills. The PARTI Program fashion show promotes positive health and violence prevention. It also promotes, individual creativity, self esteem, self identity, discipline, written and verbal skills, goal setting, integrity, community service, commitment, accountability, teamwork, responsibility, time value, trustworthiness, respect, and citizenship.

14 Comments »

• PARTI Model Workshops (author) said:

PARTI Program will be organizing several model workshops for males and females ages 8-25. Attendees, please bring heels (ladies) and 3 outfits to change in. Registration is only $25.00 for membership and $35.00 onsite. Payments can be made through the PARTI Paypal account.

July 21, 2011 South Bay – Eastridge community room

July 28, 2011 East Bay – Cal State East Bay

July 30, 2011 San Francisco/Peninsula – Holiday Inn Express Fisherman’s Warf

August 13, 2011 Los Angeles County – Holiday Inn Woodland Hills

• Renay Coreas said:

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks

• ruth haile said:

Throughout this experience working with parti squad, I have met a lot of new people. I also learned many new things when it comes to modeling, performing, and working with others. I look forward to participating in future events as well.

• april swayzer said:

I just want to thank the Parti Program for everything that they admired me with and all the help that I expected to have. And I just want to say that this is the best thing that ever happened to me, and would love to join again next year.

• Rebecka Bruno said:

this has been a great expierence, i have made friendships that will definately continue after the partisquad. this has taught me a lot about myself and i am very thankful!

• Irma Campos said:

Partisquad has really helped me with my model walk and I learned many different types of runway walks.I made a lot of really cool people and it was a great experience.

• TahJanae Hodges said:

My experience with the PartiProgram has been so AMAZING ! ! ! i have made new friends and theyre not the kind of friends you just say hi to, theyre like sisters to me.

• Janine Pilar said:

I’m so glad that I joined this program because I know that I wouldnt’ be able to find this kind of experience anywhere else. The people that I’ve met are just all around awesome.And knowing that this program was all for a good cause made this whole thing even better. I hope to see everyone around again later on :)

• Jacqueline Cao said:

The experience with the Parti Program has been truly amazing. Through these months of practice, I have learned so much. I never knew that there’s so many types of way to walk. I met so many wonderful girls & our friendships will be unforgetable for sure! All our mentors, especially Winston were sure a pleasure to be around and taught us a lot. Plus, all that we’ve done will actually make a difference. Unforgetable memories with magnificent people, this program has been such a great journey!

• Jacqueline Cao said:

The experience with the Parti Program has been truly incredible. Through these months of practice, I have learned so much. I never knew that there’s so many types of way to walk. I met so many wonderful girls & our friendships will be unforgetable for sure! All our mentors, especially Winston were sure a pleasure to be around and taught us a lot. Plus, all that we’ve done will actually make a difference. Unforgetable memories with magnificent people, this program has been such a great journey!

• Amanda Burney said:

Ever since I was a little girl Ive wanted to be apart of this program. Now that I have been in the Parti Program I have learned so much and have really enjoyed this experience. All of our mentors were incredible especially Winston. The people that I have met are fantastic and we have memories to last us a lifetime. Thank you to everyone for making this experience memorable.

• Jessica Sedlemeyer said:

This has been an incredible experience working with the Parti Program. The past few months have been filled with hard work, but it has all been fun. This is more then just a chance to model, but to promote a good cause, and actually make a difference. I’ve made many friendships that I will for sure keep. I would love to participate with the Parti Program in the near future.

• Naomi said:

Working with P.A.R.T.I was a fantastic experience. I met some awesome new people and made new friends. I have made memories that will last forever and friendships that will continue to flourish.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: